Wednesday, September 26, 2007

That Bloggy Goodness...

Yes. Yes. I'm still alive. I've just had a very trying few weeks and have not had the energy to form coherent sentences much lately, let alone form some kind of post. However, I refuse to let Satan (b'c he is such a liar) keep me from sending that bloggy goodness your way as promised...

AKA--some cute videos of the kiddos...call it what you will.

This first video is one of my absolute favorites now. A friend at work sent around a GodTube video of this little girl who couldn't have been a day over 3 doing this very thing. Belle decided she wanted to learn the same, so a little over a week later, here we are.



Every night we learn a new piece of The Scriptures. We've done John 3:16 and are now working on the 10 Commandments.

It does a Momma's heart good!

I shamelessly call this one "Won't You Take me to...Funkytown!" My Daddy was over the other night and got to playing David's guitar. Now, I know you will find yourself in the beginning only focusing on my Daddy's stellar guitar skills as my son wanders around doing a bunch of nothing. But then...oh, then...you will find your hips a' shakin' as you wave your hands in the air like you just don't care with the Luke-ster!

It's a little dark, but the sweet moves can still be seen...



This one, is another just for Aunt Becky...

Notice the o-so-entertaining dog in the background.



A few photos...I couldn't resist since it, you know, falls under "Bloggy Goodness" as well.

(However, hope you aren't starting to take that term lightly. Because, well...it is!)

At least once a week Belle and I work on our feet. Depending on how the week went, we may have to put some elbow grease into it or just tidy them up. Apparently, Luke has been watching.

Too closely.


A Boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do!


Daddy-o's turn...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

They's got some skillz!!

Alison said...

These are great! I love these kids and can't wait to see them in person.

Anonymous said...

My heart can't take much more...