Monday, October 22, 2007

Mooooo is the Universal Language

Friday morning Tiff, Alison, the kiddos and myself headed out for our annual trek to the Johnston Pumpkin Patch in Greenbrier. We have tried others in the surrounding area, but always fall back on this one.

And obviously so do BUS LOADS of SCHOOL CHILDREN!

A day after some pouring rain.
(Note to Tiff: Tennis shoes are our friends.)

Mmmm...the smell of mud and slightly-too-ripened pumpkins.

And the sound of screaming kids. One being mine who yelled "Mooooo" at every animal there...pig, bunny, duck, turkey...you get the picture.

Who IS his mother?

But alas, we had a nice time and got some great shots as always. Here are just a few of my favorites. As always, the rest can be seen next door in the photo album.


Isn't she just sweet?


He's plotting, I just know it!


A sweet moment captured


I heart these kids, big time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual I must tell myself not to be jealous! And, as usual, it's not working!

Tiffany said...

Don't judge me!