Thursday, April 10, 2008

2 Differing Ways to Use Your Venues

This is one of the most well put together pieces on Oprah and her latest blaspheme.



Oh, God...protect minds, hearts and souls! She is using her popularity for such bad.

But then...here comes this!



Yes, I'm aware they took out the name "Jesus", so I'm a little torn on that, but HELLO! Now THIS is how you use your popularity! Think of how many people...families watch American Idol!

First Dolly week with all of her songs about God AND Jesus in the lyrics that were left in and now this. Let's bring back Mandisa and let her sing "Shackles" again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am appalled yet not at all surprised by Oprah. I have always thought that there was something terrifying about her. That thought especially grew after she started endorsing Obama. The devil is absolutely getting everything he wants out of her. Matt tells me I'm a moron when I say this but I wouldn't be surprised if she were the antichrist. I know that's terrible to say but she gives me the heebie-jeebies. I heard her talking about her name once and how her mother had intended on naming her Orpah, from the Bible, but on her birth certificate it was misspelled as Oprah and they decided to call her that instead. It's funny to me that her mother wanted to name her after someone who walked away from her family and her beliefs when her husband died. Ruth, however, stayed with Naomi and reaped the rewards of God's favor. Maybe it's just me but I found it interesting. All we can do is pray that she get her heart right and that her viewers see the Light before it's too late.
As for American Idol...I give them HUGE kudos! Yes, they did leave out the name of Jesus, but the message was there and it was clear.
I hate to break it to you, devil, but we've read the final chapter and we know who wins in the end!!