Thursday, January 29, 2009

Family Night #22

Whittaker Woman did this Family Night last week and I fell in LOVE with it! My kids have been wanting snow (NOT ice) forever, so this was the coolest (no pun intended) to bring it to them. I put my own spin on it and added a few things and we had a...

SNOWMAN NIGHT!

Aren't we all cute! Here we are on our "Snow Hill" all bundled up!


Here is our "melted snowman"

Melted snowman soup

We make our very own snowflakes!

And here we are making snow globes...


Then we had us some snowman bowling!

What would the fun in the snow be without a little "freeze" dancing?

And then...what a great idea from WW...a "snowball" (aka sock) fight!


We ended the evening with..what else...snowballs for dessert...


And for some reason I didn't get a picture of the kids piled up in bed with a big bowl of "sno"corn watching Frosty. But trust me...they did!

So bundle up and have one of these parties for yourself!

Unless you are trapped under 6 inches of ice or 20 inches of snow already. Then, it would be totally a let down :-)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How awesome!!! Looks like tons of fun!