I have been tagged a ga-ga-gillion times to do this over on Facebook and I have kept avoiding it.
Mainly b'c I didn't figure there were 25 interesting things about me.
So I made some up.
Here we go:
1. I feel strange when someone asks me, "How many kids do you have?" Tough question. Technically, I have 6. Only 2 here with me.
2. God is up to something in my life at this very moment. Something powerful. Something that ONLY God can get glory from. Watch out!
3. For the first time in my life, I know what it means to be and to have Biblical friends. I know who my real friends are.
4. I miss the Lovells.
5. I met my Hubs when my head landed in his lap. Quite literally...
6. I am an only child. I had a sister who died at birth who's name was Jennifer.
7. I have an amazing testimony. Just pull up a chair and ask me.
8. My feet have to be pedicured every week. No matter the shoe season. And I'm too cheap to pay for one, so I do it myself. Worth it for some sweet feet!
9. All my life I wanted to be a lawyer. Even in my Senior year of HS, we had gathered all the information to UALR Law School. Then, I chickened out. Still my dream, though. Maybe when my kids are grown I'll go back.
10. If I had the camera of my dreams, I would do professional photography on the side.
11. I want more kids. Don't tell David. Nevermind, he already knows.
12. My name was supposed to have been "Ashley Elizabeth". Funny...that's my sister-in-law's name.
13. My natural hair color is the same as my kids. This is a box, people, but I love it and thank you for loving it with me! But, I get to have it professionally done soon! Can't wait!
14. My biological mother exposed me to just about every religion you could think of. We were Episcopalian, Nazarene, Lutheran, Methodist, and Mormon. I lived on the Mormon ranch for 5 years. After my HS years in the Assembly of God, I now am at Vilonia Baptist Fellowship...where I know beyond anything that God has placed me with his sovereign hand.
15. My daily dream still...I LONG to be an actress. I would love, LOVE, L-O-V-E to work for the Rep or Murray's. And anyone who knows me...well...nevermind.
16. I still use "touch math".
17. For the most part, I have a photographic memory.
18. I was born in Kissimmee, Florida.
19. I have probably been to Walt Disney World 100+ times in my life. But the best times yet have been the times with my kiddos.
20. I don't deserve my Hubs.
21. Every single day I have to cover myself in either lotion or baby oil. I'm delicate.
22. I'm still "Daddy's Girl" in every way. Trust me...that man still spoils me. When he hugs me he will say "Awww...Daddy's Baby!" and I'll return with "Awww....Baby's Daddy!"
23. Joanie is not my biological mom. But to me, she IS my mother, momma, mommy and best friend. And many people would have never guessed it. We have even had folks tell us we look alike (which is wiered b'c I look JUST Like Daddy).
24. I was there the day that the Challenger blew up in the sky. I saw parts hit the ocean.
25. I used to be a "cowgirl". I mean...for years. Authentic hats, jeans, boots...rodeos every single weekend...huge belt buckle. Yeah...
So, there you have it. I'm sure I totally didn't impress you at all, but I can finally get the "tags" off.
And I'm not tagging anyone else b'c THIS WAS HARD, PEOPLE!