So, Belle was being really sweet and coloring a photo on the way to school each day.
Trying to get it just right for her precious, beautiful, elegant Momma.
I took some author liberties there.
I thought...how sweet when Hubs told me about it.
Till he told me what she had to do to make sure it looked more like me.
Then I laughed.
Becuase you see the flat top on top? I guess that is my new signature. I mean, her friends at school think I'm the cool mom simply b'c of my hair, so guess that's my knew trademark.
However, allow me to make some observations here:
1. The shorts...WAY too short. I mean, not even in my size 5 days did I wear shorts that short. I mean, i've never had great legs. But then again, neither does bubble girl. And someone should tell her that all polka dots do is add to the dimpl-age look.
2. Sleeveless...no way! These 30-year-old arms carry way too much o' the baggage to be fully exposed. Of course it's still baby fat I'm carrying around from my 3-year-old. I mean, they say that your baby fat should be gone by the time your baby is a year old, but I would like to see the truth finally come to the surface...SURELY they meant 10 not 1. I'm holding fast to that.
3. Ballet flats make me look shorter than I actually am, ya know. So they aren't a welcome accessory to my vast wardrobe. Vast as in 3 dress pants and 2 jeans and 5 interchangeable shirts. Yes, vast it is.
4. I would never be in a field blowwing bubbles. There is too much laundry to be done and apple juice to scrub out of the carpet for me to be wasting precious time frolicking in a field while aspiring to expel all of my air in a futile attempt to entertain the children with my clumsiness with bubbles. Just ask my 2 ankle-biters.
5. If you let the pigtails down, I'm sure it would look much akin to The Mullet. That is, if I would ever wear pigtails.
And thus goes my vignette on my daughter's precious picture.