Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not Bad for Our Small Town

Every year the week before 7-4 is a 4th of July celebration on Lake Beaverfork. Last year was our first year to try and go.

And it got rained out.

This year I already had plans, but David took the kids. They enjoyed some bluegrass music and the Conway Symphony Orchestra. Me and a girlfriend showed up for the last few songs and the fireworks show.

It was warm but the kids had a blast!


Had to finally get a picture of me and my girls! Excuse the gas station behind us and the fact that I didn't have my tripod to put this on.


My little Yankee Doodle Dandy!


Belle loved her flag.


They were much hotter than I as they had been there for hours! But way to score some brownie points, Hubs!


Uhhh...still got some testing to do on the exposure time, obviously.

No comments: