Monday, June 8, 2009

There Was Pomp. There Was Circumstance. There Was a Certain Scientist

As I said in an earlier post, Conway schools does not do Kindergarten graduation.

I have no idea why! I mean, I still have my Kindergarten graduation picture of me in my blue gown and white hat (but our colors were red and gold) holding my diploma with a cartoon bear's butt sticking out the side of my head (painted on the wall behind me) and my little Buster Brown haircut sticking out from under the cap.

A photographic treasure.

Anyway, I thought that I would have a simple 'graduation' of my own for Belle because...you know...that's how I roll.

Anything to plan themed party!

My mom got the bright idea to invite a couple of Belle's little friends and families and do it at the church.

That has blossomed into this:

June 5th at 6:30 at the Fairfield Inn and Suites
Mrs. Jennifer's class Kindergarten Graduation

Why go small, aeh?

Some other moms and I just basically decided "Why not just do it?"

So, we did!

All of the kids were invited to dress up as what they want to be when they grow up.

Here are a few pictures that family took, but Mr. Jim will have the professional pictures to me soon.


Mrs Jennifer getting her praise (and roses) for a great year.


The graduates and one very cool scientist.


Giving high fives!


The graduating class of 2021!

When we get Mr. Jim's picutres, I'll get them here.

I'm now the Momma of a 1st grader.

1 comment:

bec said...

Wish I could have been there.