Monday, July 20, 2009

Finally, One for Grown-Ups

Survey for Grown Ups! (From Yours + Mine = Ours)

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?! 'Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? Drank alcohol? Well, here are questions for those of us who are a little older.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?

Student Loans. They aren't much, but I hate having to pay them.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic date?
Murray's, of course!

3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Walking the streets of NYC!

4. How many colleges did you attend?
CBC then Arkansas Tech then UALR then CBC again. So 3-4 depending on how you look at it.

5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?

No shirt...a dress. After I walked out and got in my car I realized I might need a jacket for the ICE BOX that I work in.

6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
God is MY source.

7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
WHY IN THE WORLD is my daughter standing right here talking to me at 4:30?

8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
He really is so cute (Hubs)...he really did look so cute all groggy from falling asleep on the couch.

9. Do you miss being a child?

No, no and more no.

10. What errand/chore do you despise?
LAUNDRY! It just never ends. At least the toilets stay clean for a few days. The second I empty the laundry basket it has more in it.

11. Get up early or sleep in?
Get up early...my body won't let me sleep in anymore.

12. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
2 Gallons of Milk

13. Beach or lake?
BEACH!

14. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No! And that's half of what is wrong with this world today.

15. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?

no thank you

16. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
No, but my hubs has :-)

17. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?

Never used one at all!

18. Ring tone?

I have about 16 assigned ringtones but the generic is "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith/Run DMC

19. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth.

In a creek at youth camp

20. Where have you never been and would like to go?
Israel

21. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Neither. I love that man of mine and would only trade this job for a "God Thing"

22. How old are you?
31 and loving it!

23. Do you have a "go to" person?
My Man and Tammy...they both give me GOD's advice...not their own.

24. Are you where you want to be in life?
Exactly! Are there things I 'want'...yes. But Life is good!

25. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Jem, Strawberry Shortcake, Carebears, Smurfs

26. What about you do you think has changed the most?
Learning I was never in control and I only mess things up when I try to make things work my way

27. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Funnest...yes. Best, no. These are the best years of my life!

28. Did you have a pager?
Yes. That's weird to think about now!

29. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager
?
The Rock quarry

30. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Yes. I was a good girl! If my kids only did the "bad" things I did, then I am in for an easy ride!

31.Who do you think impacted your life the most?
Then...Sam Martinez...my youth pastor. Now...Tammy...she has helped me stay focused on God no matter what in the last 5 1/2 years.

32. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Mrs. Milam. She was the HS business teacher who took NO CRAP! She helped shape me up and ship me out!

33. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age..."?
Unfortunately.

If you are looking for a post, just copy and go to town. Can't wait to see what you got?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I thought this was pretty fun! Thanks for joining in!