Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Wanna Be a Bear When I Grow Up

I read this today and cracked up! Hope it makes you chuckle and shout "Amen" every now and again.

*Note: No, I do not believe in reincarnation! I believe in regeneration, if you wanna know the truth!

"In this life, I am a woman. In my next life, I would like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months.

I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid.

I could deal with that too!

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of a walnut) while you are sleeping and wake up to partially grown, cute and cuddly cubs.

I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your own cubs get out of line, you swat them too.

I could deal with that.

If your a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and maintain excess body fat.

Yup, I wanna be a bear when I grow up."