Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Shout Out to My Hubs

Yes...you don't hear from me in weeks and now and suddenly you get 2 in one day.

I'm a veritable fountain of words now, I guess.

I just have to give a shout out to my hubs. I don't deserve him...really, I don't. He's too good to me.

Without getting into too many details, I am crabby. I know...I know...you all just are aghast as I type the words. Please don't adjust your monitors...I am. Oh, and while you are lying in the floor in unbelief...I'm VERY hard to live with.

Quit crying.

Oh, that's me.

Anywho...I realized something last night. God shows me this from time to time, but I all too often forget. David is such a picture of Christ to me and for me. As ugly as I am and as cranky as I can be, he daily...no...minute-by-minute forgets all my wrongs and tries again to show me just how much he loves me.

I'm one lucky girl...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

The beginning paragragh of this blog is sooooooooo true!!