Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blessed Be The Name of the Lord!

Oh, and we have been so truly blessed. This was one of the most wonderful weekends we have had as a family in a long time. We made time to just relax and enjoy being a family for an extended period of time.

And what more of an appropriate weekend than the weekend we recognize as Resurrection Sunday!

We spent Sunday morning watching "The Passion of The Christ" with Belle. Since she was saved last June, we figured now would be a great time to sit down with her and and let her watch it all as we explained things to her. God blessed us thru her watching it as she says "Wow...He really loved us that much." and... "All that He did and I just keep on sinning."

Thank you, God, for her!

Then we get ready for church. My wonderful mother-in-law made the kids Easter outfits this year. Didn't she do an amazing job?


Belle's Beautiful Dress and Coat


Lukey is Stylin'


Our Family (late for church)

At church the kiddos sang "Were You There?" Awesome!
(Disclaimer: I know they are fuzzy, but I was farther away than I like to be)


Look at 'em all!


Luke's Mad Entertainment Skillz

The song goes:
Were You there when they crucified my Lord?
Oh, sometimes it causes me to tremble!
Were You there when they nailed Him to a tree?
Oh, sometimes it causes me to tremble!
Were You there when they laid Him in the tomb?
Oh, sometimes it causes me to tremble!

Then...oh, then...Were You there when He rose up from the grave!!!



Thank you, Lord, for coming to this earth...walking among us...suffering and dying...taking on the sin of the world...for me...for David...for my 2 precious children.

Mighty.
Awesome.
Wonderful.
Is the Holy Cross!

No comments: