Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Conversation with Belle

...while brushing her hair...

Me: Belle, you are beautiful!

Belle: Thank you.

Me: Did you know that you are the most beautiful girl ever? (I take every opportunity to tell her how beautiful she is, especially since someone told her she was fat. And she really is beautiful.)

Belle: Yes. But, not everyone thinks so.

Me: Really?

Belle: Yes. To you I am the most beautiful, but to other Momma's their little girls are more beautiful than me.

You just became even more beautiful, my darling Belle...

3 comments:

Alison said...

She is beautiful...inside and out! The inside beauty shines through and makes her even more beautiful!
I love that old photo of her...one of my favorites!

The Proctors said...

That is precious!! She has such a sweet heart, and she is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. And to the jerk who called her fat...they better be thanking their lucky stars I wasn't around! Them's fightin' words!!