Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just a weekend...

We had a fun/relaxing/hot weekend. My in-laws came in Friday night. I took my m-i-l with me to go with a friend who is having a c-section on Wednesday and was ready for a drastic haircut.

And you know me...I'm all about drastic things!

Anyway, then we got up the next morning and met my parents to go peach picking. It's an annual trip for us.


He thinks he is the man!


Biting with Papa


mmmm....


What peach? I don't see a peach...


My Daddy got caught!


Monkey see....


Heading back with the loot


After we got home from a very hot day, the kiddos snuggled down with Grammie for a movie


And then...what does my family do on a hot weekend when lounging around? They practice their casting and tugging. They cast and try to catch the fish..."aka Grandpa"


1 hour later...

I'm telling you...times like these...best!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Now that looks like a fun weekend! What a beautiful family you have!

AliciaG said...

Mmmmm...those peaches look good!

Anonymous said...

Still waitin on my peach cobbler....