Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Only From Belle

I posted this over on Facebook, so I'll post it here too b'c it's too funny!

Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT!

Answered by Belle--6 Years old

1. What is something mom always says to you?
N-O (she spelled it out)

2. What makes mom happy?
Good choices

3. What makes mom sad?
Bad choices

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She tickles my feet

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Oh, THIS is a hard one but I don't know

6. How old is your mom?
30 going on 40

7. How tall is your mom?
50 feet tall I must say (she exaggerates a little)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Sleep (she knows me too well)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
She works and a little of this and a little of that

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
The president to do this and to do that

11. What is your mom really good at?
Being funny

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Being sad

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Well, she carpools! (cracked me up!)

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza (not, actually)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
When she lets me do stuff with her

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Minnie Mouse

17. What do you and your mom do together?
I really know this one...sleep (we take Saturday and Sunday afternoon naps together)

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our feet and our eyes and we act a little the same (a LOT actually)

19. How are you and your mom different?
Your hair is red and mine is light brown in color

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
In every important way

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He never shaves his beard (she is SO smart)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Maurices (what, I've been once for my self in my entire life)

No comments: