I posted this over on Facebook, so I'll post it here too b'c it's too funny!
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT!
Answered by Belle--6 Years old
1. What is something mom always says to you?
N-O (she spelled it out)
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She tickles my feet
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Oh, THIS is a hard one but I don't know
6. How old is your mom?
30 going on 40
7. How tall is your mom?
50 feet tall I must say (she exaggerates a little)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Sleep (she knows me too well)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
She works and a little of this and a little of that
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
The president to do this and to do that
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Well, she carpools! (cracked me up!)
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza (not, actually)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
When she lets me do stuff with her
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
I really know this one...sleep (we take Saturday and Sunday afternoon naps together)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our feet and our eyes and we act a little the same (a LOT actually)
19. How are you and your mom different?
Your hair is red and mine is light brown in color
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
In every important way
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He never shaves his beard (she is SO smart)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Maurices (what, I've been once for my self in my entire life)