Monday, April 27, 2009

Cast and Tug

Thursday night we headed out to Grammie Tammy and Pawpaw Robbie's for a little fishin'.

For those of you who know my family, they all (except for me) bleed deer blood and breathe air thru their gills.

It's a little known fact.

They have ALL had the itch for quite awhile but with the weather being un-cooperative and our jam-packed weeks, David has only been able to go on his lunch breaks.

Until Thursday.

Me and the kids got there around 5:30.

We all left 8:30.

I left for a little bit in the middle with Tammy and Debbie, but returned to more castin' and tuggin'.



Grammie even provided us some picnic-y foods. Yum!



Daddy getting us all started.



The first of Belle's 4 that we kept and 3 that was thrown back! 3 of them were with zero assistance!


Grammie fell in love with the Spongebob Pole!



All in all...a great break night!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like a great time! I think I too would love the SpongeBob fishing pole!