Wednesday, April 22, 2009

There Were no Troy and Gabriella, but there WAS Belle

I took off work today (not hard to get me to do, though).

Belle was slated to be in her first (and I'm betting the first of many) Musicale!

The Musicale wasn't until 2:00, but Luke and I met her for lunch. She was so surprised. And, of course, Luke made her beam with pride as she showed people her little brother.

I took Belle's camera b'c it takes longer video than mine, but when I got there I saw that Sarah's dad was taking a much more professional HD video. So he is going to get me a copy and once he does, I'll get it on here.

So, until then...here are some grainy photos for your enjoyment!


MiMi, Daddy and Bubba were there to watch.

It was called "Bubba the Cowboy Prince" and it was HILARIOUS!




With her Cow-girls! Emily, Sarah and Anna Grace


Yee Haw!

And last, but most certainly not least...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mother-in-law!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like it was a great time!!!

Alison said...

Cute! Looks like she was really workin' hard by those pink cheeks!

Andrea said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see her on Broadway one day!

bec said...

This is just the beginning! It only gets bigger and better from here!! Wish I could have been there!