Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Annual Pumpkin Patch Trip

This year our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch was a little...ahem...a LOT soggy...and muddy!

But a girl can let that stop her from some beautiful pictures of her 2 babies can she?

Notice no photos of from their knees down.

On to some of my favorites, though.

Trying to catch BOTH kids looking at me and BOTH kids smiling and BOTH kids keeping somewhat still posed a challenge. But what I did get was priceless!

>

One sweet one in the bunch...

...and then there were numerous photos like these 2...


...and I ADORE them!

And then, in a moment of weakness they both attempted to ooze so much sweetness as to slay their Momma where she would never recover.



Mission Accomplished...

To see more from our day, check out my photography site here.

1 comment:

AliciaG said...

Beautiful children! And awesome shots of them!