Monday, October 12, 2009

Girls Night Out

Friday night a bunch of girls from church loaded up and headed out to Murrays Dinner Theater to see "Ivy Gap Baptist Church".

Hil-ar-ious!!!!

If you get a chance to see it before it is over, GO!

I only had Baby Girl's little pink Kodak camera and it was kinda dark on the floor so excuse the fine photography skillz.

(I have inadvertently left off the lovely photo of the napkin that was accidentally shot.)

Minus Rebecca and her shiny glasses...here we are in all our craziness! (I actually think Murrays will no longer let VBF in due to the sheer volume of our renditions of 60-70's songs as well as our listening skills that tell us ALL to turn off our cell phones so that they DON'T go off during a climactic portion of the show.)

Chris.


The Mommas


The Daughters


A Momma and Daughter and Friend


A Momma and Like-Daughter


Friends


Sisters and Friends

I love you girls and thanks for sharing this walk with me and having some fun along the way!

"So in Christ we who are many form one body..." Romans 12:5

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww looks like a great time!

Andrea said...

HAHAHHAHA....when her phone went off and it was YOU singing I thought I was gonna pee my pants!!