Friday, October 2, 2009

What I Get to Look at Here

I am currently leeeeaaaavin'...on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again.

Actually, I will be back.

Next year.

Anyway, I thought I would give y'all a taste of what I get to see every day here.

Where I work while I'm here is not what you think about when you think of New York. I work out in the NY Boonies! Seriously.

Now, I don't have my good camera with me here (not to mention taking the pics thru a window) so you'll just have to bear with me.


Here's our little outfit that we spend most of our time in. On a normal test year, this place can get a little...um...crowded.

But when we get out of the outfit and walk around we get this!




And this is what greeted me the other night when I showed up....yes...a fox. And according to the guard, she is the baby. I am pretty sure I almost met her mama with my car.


No comments: