Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Family Pics

A few weeks ago my favorite photographer, Rebecca Clifft met us out in a field and took our family pics.

Why didn't I do it, you ask?

Well, because then I wouldn't be in the pictures silly! Plus, Rebecca is who inspired me to pick up my camera anyway, so it was a pleasure to have her behind the camera again.

And ashamedly...the last family pics we had were Christmas 2008.

I'm a horrible mother.

But I think we made up for it right here!


Here is our family of 5


All 3 of my favorite kids


Look! They are being sweet to each other!


Whoa! Be still my ever lovin heart. Where did this young lady come from? My Baby Girl...


Isn't DG just stunning? She doesn't think so, but I do and that's all that matters!


Look at that face...he steals girls hearts with it. Too many girls!


Me and My Man!


I love this pic b'c he just LOOKS like I'm the best thing since sliced bread.

He's smart.


My musician family


Them all playing ball while I do what I love to do best


Gotta have the 'walk away' shot when you have this great of a field and an awesome sunset!

Thanks, again Rebecca, for capturing my family even for a moment.

And for sweating off everything you own out there for us. You Rock!

3 comments:

Dave said...

You are the best thing since sliced bread! I love you!

Mandy said...

Love the pics! Belle looks waaaaay older than she should and so beautiful besides having a good head on her shoulders. No wonder the little boy bought her candy! lol! Watch out though, cause in a few years, Lukey will be the one buying candy for one of his girls!

Andrea said...

Or ALL of his girls...hahaha!!!! LOVE these pics! awesome!