Monday, December 27, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

All of the Christmas stuff is put up. The house seems neekey. Almost...empty feeling. My dog is so comfortable beside me right now. My new blanket Baby Girl got me for Christmas is even MORE comfortable! I love that My Man and Baby Girl are sitting together on the loveseat aggravating each other into crazy laughter! Sometimes I sit here and really let the magnitude sink in of my responsibility as a mother. I wish I were a better mother. Gosh, My Man is handsome over there reading his book. I am NOT looking forward to my alarm going off in a few hours. But hey...at least it's only a 3-day work week for me. Yippiee! This movie is so sad, yet so convicting. Could I forgive someone who murdered my child? My heart has been so heavy the last few days. I'm finding myself getting angry at a friend and I don't wanna be. I don't need to be. I should stop dwelling on what is making me angry. It's hard though. But I will. Eventually. Oh the flip side my heart is also about to burst at the seams. I have watched so many blessings take place the last few weeks. I'm gonna be an aunt. I scared the crap outta friend who thought that I was preggers. That still makes me chuckle. I'm so thankful that my family is so tight. I wished all family would...could realize what family is. That's ok. I think Baby Boy is in the fridge again. I laugh every time I open the fridge and see his shoe prints in the fridge. Woo Hoo! I don't drive to work at all this week. The End.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! Glad I am not the only one that thinks that much in such a short time, Aunt Billie.

Dave said...

Kinda scary there, baby.