Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Ride in the Car

Riding to church last night I asked some questions and each of us had to respond. After a few minutes, I had David write them down so I wouldn't forget.

Here's how it went.

Question: What was your favorite part of today?
Daddy:
When my family picked me up from work.
Momma: When I got to sign the permission slip for Belle to go to Playworld for 9 weeks of outstanding behavior.
Belle: When I found out I get to go to Playworld.
Luke: 2

Question: What are you thankful for?
Daddy:
My kids, wife, church, home, Job and that God saved me.
Momma: My family that loves me, a great job, a roof over my head, a running car, bills that are paid, and our barking Dog.
Belle: My momma, Daddy, Bubba, Kids, Sissy Girl.
Luke: 2

Question: What was your favorite family vacation?
Daddy:
Our trips to Disney World.
Momma: Our trip when all 4 of us went to Wisconsin.
Belle: Michigan and Gulf Shores.
Luke: 2

Question: What is your favorite family memory?
Daddy:
The day Belle asked Jesus into her heart.
Momma: The day that each of my kiddos was born.
Belle: Trip to Disney the 1st time (Luke was 3 weeks old so she got it all)
Luke: 2

I'm gonna have a hard time convincing him he is 3 in 2 months...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are so great! I am so glad you wrote it all down! How sweet

Andrea said...

LOL....My boyfreeeeen cracks me up! Too sweet! I'm so proud of Belle and how awesome she's doing in school!