1. What is something mom always says to you?
Take a nap! (the love of sleep runs in the family)
2. What makes mom happy?
I go school
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You go home
6. How old is your mom?
You Momma you 3 like me! (just add a zero)
7. How tall is your mom?
Up to your hair (makes sense)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go to work (um, not really)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Play (it's called working to pay the bills, baby)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A house (did he call me a house or I'm famous for building houses? Let's go with the latter.)
11. What is your mom really good at?
You wake up (i guess it's very beneficial for us all that I'm good at that)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
A doctor (he's right...I run when he gets hurt)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Gymnas'kicks' and clap for me (um...i guess in some ways, I really do make flips at work)
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Wake up (he really is focused on me being available)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
You Batgirl...I Batman...cause I can poop (and Batgirl can't?)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Puzzles (huh? rarely)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We eat (yes, and we are very good at it)
19. How are you and your mom different?
We gotta go home (yeah...)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Yes, you my Momma!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He's good and he watches me (2 very good attributes)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
bye bye (that would be HIM who always wants to go!)
Now...there is another figure in my life that I fondly refer to as my other 3-year-old. His name is Greg and he is my friend and he is actually 28. But I think that's a lie. 3 is more germane to him. So I thought...let's see what his answers are...
1. What is something Billie always says to you?
You need an 'I Love Billie' tee shirt (he does AND deeply desires one)
2. What makes Billie happy?
bragging on her kids (he brags too...on Luke...when he moons someone)
3. What makes Billie sad?
Fridays...because she doesn't get to see Greg (tears are definitely shed every Friday)
4. How does Billie make you laugh?
By posting retarded pictures of herself on her blog and by stories of her past
5. What was Billie like as a child?
Crazy...wild...words that Luke can't read (that's actually true, because Luke can't read daity and demure yet)
6. How old is Billie?
7. How tall is Billie?
3 feet tall (oh yeah...you dress like a girl!)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Get on to Greg (makes my day every time)
9. What does Billie do when you're not around?
Talk bad about Greg (I would NEVER talk about that little hairy twit that way! Never!)
10. If Billie becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is Billie really good at?
Surfing the Internet at work (well, I never! I'm a dedicated employee who comes in early and stays late and skips lunches. geez!) oh, and at spaking Luke
12. What is Billie not very good at?
Driving (he better be careful...I transport him to and from work)
13. What does she do for a job?
Surfs the Internet, has meetings and goes to New York
14.What is Billie's favorite food?
Eggrolls (no, that would be greg's desire for me to make FORHIM!)
15.What makes you proud of Billie?
She is a good mommy and good friend (man, he's trying to make up for the 1st 14 answers)
16. If Billie were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Strawberry Shortcake because she has red hair
17. What do you and Billie do together?
18. How are you and Billie the same?
we are both excellent parents
19. How are you and Billie different?
I'm smart...(...enough to be friends with Billie...I'm sure he was just so choked up he couldn't finish)
20. How do you know Billie loves you?
She tells me every day (Um...kelly...I swear...I haven't said it once! he's a little stuck on himself)
21. What does Billie like most about David?
He can reach to change the lightbulb
22. Where is Billie's favorite place to go?
Church (well, at least he is FINALLY getting to know me after all these months!)
See...they both act their age even in something this serious and personal!