Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wisconsin Landscape

When I would say that we were going on vacation to Wisconsin, many people would ask "Why in the world would you want to go there?"

You have obviously never been.

The weather stayed around 79 every single day we were there with zero percent humidity!

Once you cross over from Illinois into Wisconsin it is like you are in another world completely. The fields go on for miles and are so lush and green and beautiful. And the farms and barns and silos? They were breath taking to me!

My poor hubs...more often than I could count...we would pull off on the side of the road and try to avoid getting rammed into while I snapped away at the beautiful land surrounding us.

I have posted just a few here.

1 comment:

Hanley Family said...

Funny you should say that...we're planning a vacation to Wisconsin. A week on the lake!