Friday, August 28, 2009

What Just Happened Here?

I mean...I snapped this photo the other night of Hubs and Baby Girl.



But then...I remembered these.






How did this happen? Is it a conspiracy to break my heart into 1 million pieces or what?

Seriously...I LOVE watching Hubs with her. And not just sleeping. I am so excited that she is learning from HIM what kind of man to marry. He is such a picture of Christ to not only me, but to her.

When she hurts...he hurts with her and comforts her.

When she is wrong and he disciplines her...he cries.

When she is enjoying life...he walks and enjoys right along with her...but just from a distance.

Being a Baby Girl myself, I was waiting in anticipation to see the extent that this little girl was going to grab ahold of his heart and mush it into something completely unrecognizable.

I think is heart has disappeared from sight...for it is completely covered by this...



On that note, I will leave you with a video someone reminded me of the other day.



This is the same little girl who now wears...a bra.

3 comments:

The Proctors said...

Awww...I just love those pictures of your Hubs and Baby Girl! So many special moments between them! That video is too cute too!

Andrea said...

BE STILL MY HEART!!!!! Kleenex...I need kleenex.

The Burns Family said...

OMG - I love the video! And, not as much the mushy stuff as her scolding Sissy!!! That's one thing children with pets learn fast - how to discipline them. C fusses at Peanut (cat) when he claws the carpet. Kids just crack my stuff up!