Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Rarity

This, my friends, is a rarity. A picture with each of my kids. I'm usually the one behind the lens and because of the necessity of that, I rarely have a photo with each of my kiddos. A few weekends ago at my Aunt's 80th birthday party, I handed my camera to Hubs. And when I found these pics a week plus later, they made me smile OH so big!


Little Man...you slay me daily! There is more personality balled up in you than I ever dreamed possible. Thank you for reminding me to have fun and not take myself so seriously sometimes. I big heart you!


Precious Princess...I love you! Thank you so much for being my anchor...my comforter and tear wiper. We speak the same language and sometimes that causes us a little pain, but mostly we understand each other and I'm so grateful for you!

I love this little rarity in the middle of the crazy that is my day.

No comments: