Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our Redneck Labor Day

Remember my best friend Tammy? Remember her momma? The one who went with me to the Big NYC last month? Well, did I ever mention that this woman can cook anyone under the table?

Seriously.

She had been wanting to have me and my family out to her house since we couldn't make it for the 4th of July. Well, then I went and helped provide her a way to the NYC and it was just killing her to have us out now.

For what, you ask? Breakfast!!!

There was some work that needed to be done around her house so all the families loaded up on Labor Day and headed that way.

To Bald Knob, Arkeensaw that is.

We showed up to the following menu: sausage gravy, chocolate gravy, biscuits, hashbrown casserole, sausage, bacon, eggs, spiral ham and cinnamon rolls.

My hips grew 6 inches just upon arrival!

After eating we headed out for what we here in the south call "Redneck Surfing". What's that, you say? Well...let me show ya...


Look at her go!!!


And here's my sweet Baby Girl holding on for dear life


My Baby Boy tag teamed with Tammy's grandson.


Then there were the 2 lovebirds...ugh! But I must say that I'm proud of Mark. He finally went for a spin but I promised him the evidence wouldn't show up here.

But I didn't say a WORD about FaceBook...

But the most special moment of the day was this...

You see...my sweet DeborahGrace has never had a birthday party. So, we had her a great one!

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!


We love you oh, so very much!!!!

No comments: