Friday, October 15, 2010

Pathway to Stardom

For those of you that have heard the "Will I make it to New York/Did the Broadway stars get their start here/Did you start here for 8th Grade Glee Club?" story...

...This post will make you oh, so happy!

Tuesday night was the beginning.
The start of it all.
The pathway to stardom.

I give you...the VPS 2nd Grade Musical Extravaganza!



I know...you are on the edge of your seat!

But you don't understand. This is what gets us to 4th Grade Vilonia Melodies.

Don't judge.

"She needs applause to live."

Just kidding.

Sort of.

Anyway, I digress. Here are a few shots of the tuned evening that went from rap to country to hip hop to swing.

Oh yes...she likes to mix things up a bit.


Here we are all costumed and swaggered up.


Everyone was told to hide their kazoo (see...I TOLD you it was an extravaganza) in their pockets. Well...sista had no pockets to she hid hers in her very own vault. I'm so proud! (Those of you who know me, know I deeply value a vault!)


Wow...that's a lot of kids! But they sure did great.

And when we zoom in just a little bit closer...

We see her plotting who needs to be taken out on her pathway to stardom.

Or maybe the hidden kazoo is just giving her fits!

We'll go with that one.

No comments: