Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In Process

While working thru all of my pictures from our Gulf Shores mini-vacay, I literally laughed OUT LOUD when I stumbled across this one that apparently my mom took.


It's my precious family attempting to get ready for our pic. For those of you who know me and my family you know that I have a thousand family pics like this...as I'm sure most families with kiddoes do.

What's amazing about this pic is that it made me think...isn't it how life just goes sometimes? We are trying to get things set up...just perfectly...so that everyone on the outside will stop and say..."Oh...how perfect are they?"

When really all the perfectness is just a blink of an eye in comparison the "in process" that we spend most of our lives in...

1 comment:

Alison said...

"Progress...not perfection!" - Thank you Jesus for the process and that You are the only one that is perfect!